Palliative Care is defined as "a comprehensive approach to caring for people with advanced or life threatening illness. This specialty is directed at supportive management through counseling of patients and their loved ones, with a focus on relief of physical, social, emotional, or spiritual suffering."
Utilizing Nursing/Medical Social Worker /Pastoral Counselors & Physicians Life Changers Offers (in office or at home)
- Individual & Family Needs Assessment / casemangment support
- Individual and family counseling and planning
- Caregiver support resource services
- Physician support services ( contracted with various Physicians specializing in Palliative Care
- Caregiver education and training of how to care for a palliative care patient